How you can immigrate to Canada, how to protect yourself from fraud and what to expect after you arrive in Canada.Express Entry:
Immigrate as a skilled worker.
Immigrate by being nominated by a Canadian province or territory. Quebec-selected skilled workers: Immigrate as a skilled worker in the province of Quebec.
Process of immigration to Canada from Bangladesh:
Immigration to Canada from Bangladesh is a time-consuming preparation. Here is some information about Canada skilled immigration.
Why Choose Canada?
- It has been the best country in the world to live in 2019. Because of their health care, retirement schemes, excellent education system, and secure environment.
- Permanent Resident of Canada can get free medical facilities.
- Education up to grade 12 is absolutely free in Canada.
- Canadian citizen can study and work in USA, and Mexico under the agreement of NAFTA.
- Canada has a high employment rate and there are many opportunities for qualified and skilled migrants.
- A Canadian citizen also enjoys a visa free travel for almost all major countries across the world. This is one of the main reasons why business persons, and entrepreneurs apply for immigration to Canada.
- Canadian citizen can get the advantage of social assistance program, child tax advantage, employment insurance, working compensation, retirement welfare etc.
- Canada respect and ensure everyone's equality respective race, religious value, sex, color, and multicultural activities.
"Canada is 4th visa accepting country in the world for 30000 new migrants each year."
Visa Types for Immigration To Canada From Bangladesh IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) is a federal government institution that controls the immigration system of Canada. IRCC always try to invite skilled people who can settle here suitably and contribute to grow country's economy.
Mainly there are two types of immigration:
1. Skilled Immigration
2. Business Immigration
Skilled immigration means immigration to Canada from Bangladesh for your skilled occupation and sponsors can help this process for immigration. It is also called General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program.
Skilled migration has three major types:
Express entry also has three subclasses:
- Express entry
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Family Sponsorship
- Federal skilled workers program
- Federal skilled trades program
- Canadian experience class program
Most of the people who want to immigrate to Canada from Bangladesh are looking for better job opportunities. The Express Entry system pools the applications of potential immigrants for the authorized programs above. These three programs focus on immigrants skills and experience for the available job requirements.
Express Entry Canada Requirements:
Express entry is a popular online immigration system in the world.
- First you have to provide the information for create your online profile.
- Secondly they will determine your eligibility for immigration to Canada from Bangladesh and your ranking position in CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System).
If you rank well and have high score, they will invite you for visa application.
There are six criteria for this selection such as:
- Work Experience.
- Language ability (English & French).
- Valid Job offer or sponsorship.
- Spouse or Common-law partner factors (If married).
You must have minimum 67 points out of 100 for the eligibility in six criteria's above. We will calculate your profile point if you come to us with your Information. You have to book a free assessment in our website for the appointment.
Six Criteria Explanation in Details:
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Immigration System:
- Work Experience: Applicants must have minimum 1 year work experience within the last 10 years at skill level 0, A or B. Your job should be in the occupational description list of the NOC (National occupational classifications). Unless you will not eligible under this program. Also, if you have Canadian job experience before than you can apply for Canada experience class program under Express entry.
- Education: You have to show a valid international recognized Degree from HSC to PHD for maximum 140-150 points. Diploma or equivalent degree also accept. Consequently, the higher your education will score better points.
- Language ability: Your IELTS score should be similar to CLB 7 (Canadian Language Benchmark) in four sections such as writing, reading, speaking, listening. Therefore, you need average 6.5 IELTS score totally while French language ability can get you better ranking position.
- Age: Your age should be over 21 years and there is also a fact of married or unmarried. Applicant's age is 21-29 scores upward out of maximum 110 points and age 30-44 scores downward point out of maximum 100 points. That means age 21-29 is best time for apply immigration to Canada.
- Job Offer or Sponsorship: If you have a valid job offer or sponsorship by provincial government or relative it will be better. Although it is mandatory to have a valid job offer for skilled migration.
- Marital Status: This fact will be required for married persons. If your spouse also applies with you for immigration then it will be required. Your spouse must have minimum eligibility in skill, education, and language.
Canada have many province or territory. If you can issue any provincial government (except Quebec) sponsor you it will be plus point for your immigration. This is a sponsor immigration system of Canada. Therefore, you must have the education and work experience of those province Canada. In order to support the economy of those provinces or territories they will sponsor you. It can also be used under Express entry program.
The easiest provinces for immigration to Canada is Quebec and Saskatchewan. Because as international skilled worker there are no need to have a job offer. It called Quebec skilled worker program (QSWP). But it doesn't remain open throughout the year. It opens regularly every year 3-4 times.
Family Sponsorship Eligibility and Details:
You may able to sponsor your relatives, spouse, or parents for live in Canada if you got the permanent residence in Canada. This criterion is also using for immigration to Canada From Bangladesh under Express entry system. Consequently, you can sponsor your relatives if you have a Canadian passport. You have to be 18 years old, and also your record for crime or bankruptcy should be clean.
You can sponsor the listed below people:
Apply for PR while studying in Canada:
- Your spouse
- Brother or sister
- Son or daughter
- Nephew or niece
- Orphaned close relative
- Relatives spouse
- Relatives dependent children
An international student considered as a temporary resident to the Canadian government. So, they expect that as an international student you will leave Canada after completion of your study. Also, you can apply for Permanent Residence (PR) or a work permit in Canada.
International students of Ontario province can apply directly for immigration in 3 programs:
- 1. Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- 2. Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- 3. Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
You have to meet all the requirements for express entry system. Graduates of Canadian universities are rewarded extra points. If you are not selected for immigration to Canada, you may need to apply post-graduation work permit. This will allow you to work legally in Canada after study completion. Some occupation in Canada can increase the possibility to get successful immigration in Canada.
Documents required for Canada Permanent residency visa
Visa Processing Times For Immigration:
- Passport Copy
- IELTS certificate
- ECA Documents
- Work Experience Certificate
- TIN certificate
- Tax return
- Marriage certificate
- Personal CV
- Family Information
- PP Size Photo
- Salary certificate
- Asset/Land documents
- NOC (Govt. servant only)
- GEO letter (Govt. servant only)
- Bank Statement
- Bank Solvency
Mainly the visa processing time depends on your profile information and the provincial government where you want to live. Skilled migration under express entry visa processing time takes maximum 6 months or less. Application process sometimes depends on number of candidates who applied for immigration. Although if your profile information is not completely arranged it may be delayed or returned also.
Contact with One Of Our Immigration Counselors:
Today we live in an era of globalization and every day the world is becoming more like one big village. Likewise, if you want to lead a better and secure life you should immigrate in a country like Canada. Above all, by hiring an immigration professional you can increase your chances of success.
We have experienced expertise for Canada immigration who can take the better responsibility for your visa. Certainly, we can help you with the right documentation and ensure your maximum profile score. So, start your journey with us as early as possible.
If you have any questions about process of immigration to Canada from Bangladesh don't hesitate to contact us. You can contact directly by the mobile number provided in the website or send message to us.
How to Apply
Add Testimonial of Students under each article
- Process 1 : Create an account & fill out the online form
- Process 2 : Pay the application fees online
- Process 3 : Submit your application once completed.
- Assess Yourself
- Entry Criteria
- Express entry points calculation
- Provincial nominee programs (PNP)
- Quebec skilled worker program
- The process
- What is NOC