- Before departure, we hold orientation sessions to prepare the students on what to bring, how to travel internationally by themselves, what to expect, how to cope with the culture shock, and provide them with reading materials as reference points in handling various situations regarding cultural difference.
- We help the students and their family members with their travel plans, book and buy the air tickets and coordinate the entire journey.
Groomed for Success:
- We want our students to be successful in their university life and in their professional life. We plan to build a community around them and the universities we partner with. So, we host networking events when they come back to Bangladesh and in the host countries, offer professional courses and training to be better prepared for studying abroad.
- We help the students by coordinating with the school officials and finding them the right health insurance program for them. If the university does not offer an insurance, we provide one for them.
- We hold welcome events for the students when they arrive at their new universities. This helps them assimilate and find a local community to feel home away from home.
SIM cards and welcome packages:
- We create a welcome package for them with a local SIM card and data plan and move-in kits.